Thursday, September 10:
- Talking crap in public
Andrea Winkler, Program Manager and Sean Tynan, Policy Coordinator, Public Involvement, Liquid Waste Services, Metro Vancouver, BC
- Poster: Deliberative Democracy Goes Digital
Joshua Brooks, Cornell Law School
- Poster: Educating for Engagement
Ashley Trim, Assistant Director, Davenport Institute for Public Engagement and Civic Leadership
- From the comfort of your couch
Kevin Martin, Technical Services Manager, Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability
- Come in . . . we’re open!
Dr. Bruce Gilbert, Assistant Deputy Minister of the Office of Public Engagement and Greg Dominaux, Regional Planner of the Office of Public Engagement; Government of NL
- Digital Engagement Down Under
Dr. Crispin Butteriss, Chief Practice Officer, Bang the Table Pty Ltd., Australia
Friday, September 11:
- It’s geek to me: Innovative visual public engagement
Kelly Spitzley, Graphic Designer, HDR Engineering
Adrienne DeDona, Kalin Schmoldt, and Jamie Harvie; JLA Public Involvement
- Changing the story: Digital engagement is transforming transportation outreach!
Ken Mobley, Public Engagement Lead and Stephanie Brooks, Public Engagement Specialist, Michael Baker International
Tim Watkins, San Bernardino Associated Governments
- Get Social: Aligning Messages Online
Catherine Smith, Principal, CityWorks People + Places, Inc., San Diego, CA
- The art of combining physical and digital participation
Dominique Ollivier, President and Jimmy Paquet-Cormier, Innovation and New Media Officer,
Office de consultation publique de Montreal
- 3D democracy design grid
Nancy Glock-Grueneich, EdD, Vice President and Tim Bonnemann, President, Intellitics, Inc.
Anyone I missed? Leave a comment below.
See you there!