Like last year, the vast majority of session proposals for SXSW ’11 in the Open Government category seem to focus on transparency and open data. Here are five sessions that look interesting from a participation perspective (including ours, of course):
- Social Powered Community Planning – How Now
- Open Government through Participation: Designing Successful Online Consultations
- Rebooting Iceland: Crowdsourcing Innovation in Uncertain Times
- Make Citizens Social: Digital Participation in Public Services
- State of the Union: Government v. Technology
Voting has just been extended through the weekend. You know what to do!
Did we miss any? Leave a comment.